Finally Arrived :)

0

My brother arrived in Perth yesterday morning.


He has enrolled to study in Taylors College here in Perth. New place, new people, new friends, new environment, new 'parents'...He will be 'homestaying' with an Australian family. Good for him as he is still very dependent. Mum is quite worried about him as this is the 1st time he is away from the home sweet home. Keep on calling to make sure that he is fine here.



He is lucky enough to have this jie jie here in Perth. Just give jie jie a call and everything will be settled. :) I have no one when I first arrived in Perth. Settled everything from accomodation to bank account to uni enrolment by myself. :( Thanks to being the eldest at home.

Anyway, good luck my dear little bro. New challenges ahead. Study hard :) Mum and dad will be happy to see you passing with flying colours.

Comments (0)