Merry Christmas 2008!!

3


Christmas is here!!

And we certainly need no persuasion to convince ourselves to have fun at this time of the year.

Event planned for the night: Clubbing
Destination : BarCelona, Sunway
Time : 10.30 pm
The gang: Us + Eng Wee + His gf + Chang Ann + Tapir + Yee Fong + Tit Kuan (minus his gf) + Kar Kean.



Because everyone were working on that day, it was pretty difficult to co-ordinate the timing to suit each and everyone of us.

We were supposed to depart from Klang by 10.15pm but because of the last minute planning, we were late by almost an hour.

Consequently, we reached BarCelona at 12.08 a.m. - Right after the countdown! Damn...


Vian in her party dress...

The club was certainly filled to the brim.

There was barely enough space to breathe, let alone walk in the club.


Our First doses of the night - no idea what they're called...

The atmosphere was pretty upbeat, but not too comfortable due to the large crowd of lala-zais and lala-muis in there.

But that doesn't stop us from having fun on our own. Because before long, our friends started to behave inexplicably.


Such as hitting people with Heineken bottle.



Or drinking a bottle of whisky as if it was a bottle of Coca-Cola...



Our good friend, Ejust Aerost Tan Haepuccau. Pardon the weird name. He is a mix of 100 different races. Hahahaha...

Vian and I were wandering to and fro from our table to the dancefloor several times. It was a challenging 'journey', to say the least.



It was very crampy and we even had breathing difficulty, plus the musky smell of sweat from the patrons there - it was just sick!

Alkohol boleh memudaratkan kesihatan - No One Care!


Looks like ChangAnn is more interested in YeeFong rather than the chick beside him...LOL



But nevertheless, we had a pretty fun time there although we might think twice now about going clubbing during festive season.

We finally made it back home at 5 o'clock in the morning. Tired + exhausted + happy!


Vian made me a box of handmade chocolates.

I was genuinely surprised because I did not prepare any gift for her this year.

I thought previously we agreed to treat each other at Shogun, but looks like she has a penchant for surprises and I was caught off-guard this time around!




The 14 handmade love-shape chocolates..They certainly taste good!


Merry Christmas everyone....ho ho ho~~!!


Comments (3)

Hey dude...I was nearby too that night, at MOS. What a waste you didn't contact me or Calvin, vice versa. I would've preferred going to Bar Celona. Cheaper, nicer environment and the crowd looks better (I meant you guys), haha!

LOL...too bad dude.
I did thought about asking u guys out too, but i remembered Calvin told me that u guys wont be going clubbing anymore this year. That's y i din ajak lerr...hahaha...perhaps, new year's eve kot! =)

Well, I guess Kay Sern might have mentioned I was there chasing people around with spray cannisters past countdown! Haha! I'm such a kid! :p

As for clubbing during Xmas Eve and ESPECIALLY New Year's Eve, I learnt a long time ago - Don't club!

Happy New Year man! Cheers! =)